If you are into eCommerce business or planning to take the current retail store to the next level of selling products online, you need to consider various factors into account. But if you wish to open an e-commerce website in Dubai, you must go through a set of practices right from determining the design of the website until acquiring a license for the site.
E-commerce business has turned out to be a need as people involve universally via the internet. Dubai, in recent time, has seen steady growth in the eCommerce business. So a lot of factors need to be considered while building an eCommerce website. Building Ecommerce Store depends on several aspects as listed below:
- Depending on the Trader and Product catalog
- Single business store
- Multi merchant sites
- Depends on the Platform used to build the website like PHP, ASP.net, JAVA, J.S angular, and Python
- Implementing an e-commerce website in Dubai is stress-free, but you cannot break the regulations and guidelines while doing so. The Dubai government does not permit any arbitrary user to launch an e-commerce site and begin trading products.
If you are thinking to set up an eCommerce business in Dubai, you may need to get proper e-commerce licenses. It is allotted by the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai.
Features to expect from an eCommerce website development company Dubai:
- The eCommerce website development Dubai companies must be capable enough to who offer personalized design and development services.
- The team must be able to develop mobile applications for both iPhone and Android smartphones to complement the eCommerce website.
- The team must tailor any of your specific needs to achieve the business objectives that you may have.
- The eCommerce website development Dubai Company you choose must support Magento, PrestaShop, Opencart, Zencart, Xcart, OsCommerce, and other similar software.
- Facility and provision to integrate on-site POS software that makes payments easy through the commercial account.
- Ability to encompass customized functionality by building personalized plug-ins and components.
- Easily accessible user interface
- The website must be secure, Trustworthy and easy to use
- Must-have features to integrate cutting-edge shopping cart
- B2B and B2C Portal Development support functionalities
- Integrated Client catalog
- Influential search functionality
To give users with a smooth payment and checkout experience, you might need to sign-up for a payment processing the third party like Paypal that is accepted in the Dubai Market. If you are targeting to embrace credit cards Skrill, PayPal, and Gate2Play, you need to include credit card incorporation in the UAE.
Ecommerce website development company Dubai must provide a prospect to the consumers to buying and trade products and services online rather than visiting the stores for shopping. Ecommerce websites are considered as the entry for users across the world to make these trades effortlessly.